Commitment to Privacy
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a positive experience while you use our Website, to hear your comments, to respond to your inquiries, and to provide you with access to our services. We may collect both personal information (“Personal Information”) and information about your use of the Website (“Non-personal Information”). Personal Information may include your name, street address, email address and telephone number. Non-personal Information may include both: 1) technical information, such as the type of Internet browser you use, the date and time you access the website, and your Internet protocol address; and, 2) service usage information, such as your site visits and page views, records and history about transactions and preferences, such as property listings you have searched, and the demographic, geographic, and psychographic information, and other feedback you supply to us. Also, when you register or create an online account/profile with us, contact customer service, participate in our surveys, or send us testimonials, feedback or submissions, you are providing us with your personal information.
We also utilize cookies. Cookies are small files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognize you when you return to our website. Cookies let us identify you to provide you a personalized experience on our website. We use cookie and web beacon technology to track which pages on our sites our visitors view. Most Internet browsers permit you to erase or block cookies. If you configure your browser to remove or reject cookies, though, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our Website.
Use of Information
When we collect information from you, such information may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- Process and complete your profile and any Website transactions
- identify your service and property listing preferences so that we can notify you of new or additional services and property listings that might be of interest to you
- improve service offerings and customer service
- notify you about new services, features, promotions and special offers we think you will find valuable
- provide to you newsletters
- respond to your inquiries
- measure the advertising effectiveness of our online and other advertisements and offers
- customize the advertising, property listings and services you see
- conduct research
- help us understand Website activity and improve your use of our Website
- collect aggregated site-visitation statistics
- help us prevent fraud and minimize credit risk.
We may share Non-personal Information with select third parties on an anonymous basis (that is, in a way that does not connect your Non-personal Information to your Personal Information or disclose your Personal Information in any fashion).
On rare occasions, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and as necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us. Or we may need to do so to protect our customer’s rights.
How You Can Access, Change or Suppress Your Personal Information?
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that you previously provided us, please email, call, or write us using the contact information listed below in the “Contact Us” section and clearly describe your request.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records that will not be removed or changed.
- You may email us at : Contact Us
- You may call us at 1-941.223.1525
- You may send mail to the following postal mail address : Gail.Bowden@SVN.com
SVN Commercial Advisory Group
ATTN: Gail Bowden
1626 Ringling Blvd. #500
Sarasota, FL 34236